Thursday, June 20, 2013

Recent Projects and Market Preview


It's been a while, hasn't it?!  I've been incredibly busy the last week or so... From out-of-town house hunting trips, two hour nightly swim practices for the girls, and the fact that all the kids are home all day fills up quite a bit of my time.  But...I've also been super-busy getting ready for the first Carolina Vintage (mini) Market this weekend.

It seems like I've worked on so many projects recently, I thought I'd share a few and for those of you in the Raleigh area and are coming to the sale, this will be a preview.  I painted up this petite church pew in MMS Milk Paint (Base coat is Kitchen Scale, top coat is Grainsack).  I bought this to put in my foyer, but since the house is sold, it will be at the sale.
Yes, I'm pretty sure that I'm the only parent that works on typewriter jewelry poolside during swim practice :) My fingers might not be the same for a while...I have tons of these bracelets made for the sale as well as all sorts of the glass bubble pendants in silver, antique bronze, copper, and gunmetal with flowers, butterflies, etc.
I whipped up a few batches of napkins for sale as well.  I shared these on my Facebook page and had several people ask how these are made, which you can find from My Favorite Image Transfer Product post.  Here are just a few items that will also be making it to the sale...
Oversize rattan chair and footstool
Paris Grey with Dark Wax Mirror
Of course, there will be lots of vintage home decor as well...

I'm not the only that has been working hard... Amy's been painting up a storm and it looks like she's bringing some super-cute stuff to the sale...


Even though I'm moving and have no business buying anything right now, I can't wait to shop Barb's farmhouse decor.  She's got such cute stuff!


I'm excited to spend the weekend at the market with the other gals, see some friends, and meet new faces.  If you're in the Raleigh, NC area, we'd love for you to come by!  Don't forget...We'll be doing paint and decorating demos throughout the weekend.  For more information visit the Carolina Vintage Market site.  


Kristen



4 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh Kristen..you have so many fabulous things to sell...I just wish I could attend!!..I just know that your "Carolina Market" will be a success Saturday and for many events to come...you have created such an incredible venue for all of us antique and vintage lovers...Have fun!!!

Rasonda @ East Conolly Cottage said...

I so wish I could come! I am in North Carolina now permanently, so Raleigh isn't too far.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Luv those cute bracelets. Hope your first sale goes good for ya:)

Blessings,
Linda

Emily said...

Hi! I live in Raleigh but I just found out about the vintage market and the wonderful vintage village. Is the church pew still for sale or do you know where I could find a mini one? I have been looking for one for my foyer and this would be perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...